1.1 For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following holds:
- 1.1.1 Application means the software application provided by the Company downloaded by the Customer on any electronic device, named GoTiger
- 1.1.2 Affiliate includes any entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- 1.1.3 Account means a unique account created for and by the Customer to gain access to our Service or parts of our Service.
- 1.1.4 Customer means the individual accessing and or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- 1.1.5 Country refers to: Berlin, Germany
- 1.1.6 Company (referred to as either “GoTiger”, "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to GoTiger GmbH, Derfflingerstr. 22a, 10785 Berlin, Germany.
- 1.1.7 Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- 1.1.8 Device means any electronic device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- 1.1.9 Personal Data defines any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data includes the following information: name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- 1.1.10 Service refers to the Application.
- 1.1.11 Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- 1.1.12 Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the recording of a page visit).
2. Collection of Personal Data
Primarily, there are three types of data collected.
2.1 Personal Data
While using this Service, we may ask you as the customer to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you as a person. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
2.2 Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.Usage Data may include information such as the Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.When accessing the Service by or through a mobile device, this information may be collected automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device used, the mobile device unique ID, the IP address of the mobile device, the mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
2.3 Information Collected while Using the Application
While using the Application, in order to provide features of the Application, we may collect, with your prior permission, information regarding your location. We use this information to provide features of the Service, to improve and customize our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company's servers and/or a Service Provider's server or it may be simply stored on your device.you can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through the Device settings on your phone.
3. Use of Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, WhatsApp message, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to Us.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you: We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our Service, for payment processing, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
4. Retention, Transfer, Disclosure and Security of Personal Data
4.1 Retention of Personal Data
4.2 Transfer of Personal Data
4.3 Disclosure of Personal Data
4.4 Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).Other legal requirementsThe Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:Comply with a legal obligationProtect and defend the rights or property of the CompanyPrevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the ServiceProtect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the publicProtect against legal liability
4.5 Security of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Processing of Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
5.1 Google Analytics
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data:
For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit the How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps webpage:
Mixpanel is provided by Mixpanel Inc.you can prevent Mixpanel from using your information for analytics purposes by opting-out. To opt-out of Mixpanel service, please visit this page:
5.5 Stripe (via Shopify Payments)
5.6 Behavioral Remarketing
- Measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on Our Service
- Show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party websites or apps
- Measure and analyze the performance of Our advertising campaigns
Some of these third-party vendors may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. You can use the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest-based advertising:
- The NAI's opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- The EDAA's opt-out platform: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- The DAA's opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
The third-party vendors We use are:
5.6.1 Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page:
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on -
- for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.you can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page:
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook:
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. you can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA
, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada
or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe
, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy:
5.6.3 Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
6. Final Provisions
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: you have given your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Request access to your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about you.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about you. you have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about you corrected.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data on this ground. you also have the right to object where We are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. you have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw your consent. you have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, We may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
6.1 Exercising of GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, We will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.you have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
6.2 Children's Privacy
The Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, We may require your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
6.3 Links to Other Websites
7. Contact us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: April 29, 2022